Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rethinking my Rethunking

Some of you, who shall remain nameless, Graham, seemed to think that the article that I posted was far to long...

Actually it was rather tedious for a blog post, so I cut out the article and left a URL link.

What I liked about it is the idea that you can improve whatever you want to if you have the passion and interest to do so. That the excuse that you don't have talent should not be a deterrent because if you are really interested in something then you can develop that even if you are not particularly gifted at it.

As for my day (which I am sure you are all dying to hear about)

We went to appointments, they were boring, someone made me mad by shifting the blame for something from them to me, I got over it. Sam and I made curry, a lot of it, then I went up to a parenting class (that is really for Sam but he keeps missing it, not that I am the best parent or anything...) Worked on writing technique, spent too much time doing nothing, paid a bill (to Angies hula teacher... which made her happy). Oh, and Sam got a job offer... but there are some difficulties to work out.

So all in all a good day, learned some thing, now I must sleep because I am driving myself insane at this hour of the night...

3 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

I really enjoyed reading your article this morning on the train. It put me in a very positive frame of mind for the day.

Adullamite said...

"...who shall remain nameless, Graham,..." !!!!!

:) :)

Strawberry Girl said...

Rachel, thank you for telling me you enjoyed it, I was hoping that someone would find some inspiration there.

Graham, you've been eggin' me on... ;D