Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8/4/2009

I was watching a television show about cuttlefish, people like to eat cuttlefish, cuttlefish hide through the use of camoflouge, scientists have found a new type of cuttlefish one that does not hide but boldly shows off its colors and goes where ever it wants to go. Thus they theorized that this cuttlefish had evolved into a new type of cuttlefish, a poisinous cuttlefish...

They were talking about a lot of different fish that had "evolved."

I thought to myself, rich, viberant earth!! So full of life, so full of creation and beauty. Why does it have to be that it is all by chance that things change and evolve? Why does evolution have to rule out the existance of God? When I studied the stars in Astronomy, the way that everything changes and revolves it all seems ordered to me, not chaotic! Even on a logic basis as a human being, can I conciously choose to discard one of my toes or change the color of my hair? But no you say, you can choose who you reproduce with and that changes quite a bit about the next generation. Can't argue with that, yet I still cannot believe that there is no creator, I have seen so much of fate and I have had guidance in my life people step in at the right moment, things change, and all that I thought could never be better eventually does become right. How incredulous I am about the idea that

No comments: